Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Good Day for Griz


Iconic Yellowstone

Hard as it may be to believe, I almost turned down a trip to Yellowstone. I am SO glad that I did not, because we saw...

...a grizzly bear, 


Check out those claws! 


Actually, we saw three bears, but this one was the only
one feeling photogenic.
Well, sort of... he really just wanted to cross the river and the road
to get to a carcass. 













two very nice big horn rams,


          

                              
baby bison,














                                       playful gophers,




                                                           elk,

                             
                             an osprey,

a fox, 


and a whole lot of beautiful scenery. 


I can't quite remember why I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't go to Yellowstone this weekend. Silly me...

No comments:

Post a Comment